— Fudo-myo-o, Chapter 35
Fudo Myo-o is a Warrior God who possessed Pandora's Box and the Mandala's Box. He once saved the stars using the Pandora's Box. He is also described as a shooting star capable of granting any wish by Yasha.
Abilities and Powers
Kala was a creation of Fudo Myo-o' that he took on as a student. However, Kala refused to acknowledge the idea that beauty lies in imperfection. As Kala tries to destroy the universe and remake it in his idea of beauty, Fudo-myo-o entrusts the job of stopping him to Samurai, as he can't fight himself.
- Acala (Sanskrit: अचल "immovable") is a dharmapala primarily revered in Vajrayana Buddhism. He is seen as a protective deity particularly in Shingon traditions of Japan where he is known as Fudō Myō-ō, in Tangmi traditions of China and Taiwan as Búdòng Míngwáng. In later tantric scriptures, the epithet Caṇḍaroṣaṇa became more common, and he is known as such in countries and regions such as Nepal and Tibet.
- Fudo (
不 動Fudō?) means "Immovable" and Myo-o ( 明 王Myō-ō?) means "Wisdom King".
- Acala (The Immovable One) - the Wrathful manifestation of Buddha Mahavairocana is one of the five major Wisdom Kings in Buddhism.
- The Five Wisdom Kings inhabit the Womb Realm. Fudō Myō-ō is from the center region.
- Acala is usually depicted with Two Boy (
二 童 子Ni Dōji?) servants in his attendance:
- There is a version where he has Great Eight Boys (
八 大 童 子Hachidai Dōji?) servants: