Masashi Kishimoto (
岸 本 斉 史 Kishimoto Masashi?) is a mangaka. He is the creator of Naruto series and its sequel Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, as well as Samurai Eight: Hachimaruden.
Kishimoto's responsibilities on Samurai Eight: Hachimaruden include writing the script, designing the panel layout and choosing the word balloon placement, and drawing the rough draft storyboards, which are then passed on to Akira Okubo, who completes the manuscript and finalizes the artwork.
- Karakuri (カラクリ) (1995) Akamaru Jump (One-shot)
- Naruto (NARUTO―ナルト―) (1997) Akamaru Jump (One-shot)
- Naruto (NARUTO―ナルト―) (1999) Weekly Shonen Jump 1999 Issue #43 - 2014 Issue #50 (Series)
- Karakuri (December 21, 1997; debuted and canceled in Weekly Shonen Jump 1998 No. 4-5, published in Zenkan: Naruto (2018))
- Bench (ベンチ) (2010) Weekly Shonen Jump 2010 Issue #45 (One-shot)
- Mario (マリオ) (2013) Jump Square. 2013 Issue #6 (One-shot)
- Naruto: The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring (NARUTO外伝 七代目火影と緋色の花つ月) (2015) Weekly Shonen Jump 2015 Issue #22-23 (Series)
- Naruto: The Path Lit by the Full Moon (NARUTO-ナルト-外伝 ～満ちた月が照らす道～) (2016) Weekly Shonen Jump 2016 Issue #21-22 (One-shot)
- Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (BORUTO-NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS-) (2016) Weekly Shonen Jump 2016 Issue #23 - Ongoing (Series) — editorial supervisor
- Samurai Eight: Hachimaruden (サムライ8 八丸伝) (2019) Weekly Shonen Jump 2019 Issue #24 - Ongoing (Series)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.