While he was travelling with Princess Sa, he gets curious when she begins laughing, and she explains that a new samurai was born from the bottom like he was, and that the Locker Ball that created him belonged to a Princess from their ranks who lost her Ball. Since he wasn't made aware of any reports about a missing Locker Ball, Mujin understood she was using her farsight. He gets the Princess' name so he could address the issue.
As Ata was detected nearing the planet in search of Hachimaru, Mujin went to face him. Summoning his samurai armor from his holder Karuraten, he clashed with Ata. The battle was a crushing defeat for him, as every samurai on Karuraten was killed. Mujin held out to the last, but he also fell and turned back into a Locker Ball, which Ata destroyed before going on his way.
Abilities and Powers
While not much was seen from Mujin's abilities, as a protector of the planet, he is recognized as one of the strongest samurai operating around Hachimaru's homeworld. In the past, he had a duel with Daruma, who acknowledged his skill. However, even someone of Mujin's strength while aided by a squad of samurai was no match against Ata, who appeared to be unscathed by their battle.
- Samurai Gravity: Mujin has a limited degree of control over the molecules that form matter and the gravity H-Particles emit. His power to reshape matter and gravity at will allows for the use of generic samurai abilities.
- Healing Factor: Mujin's body can repair itself from any injury. He can also accelerate his healing process by putting his body into sleep mode.
- Holder Control: Mujin can reshape the body of his Holder into various forms.
- Gravitational Pull: Like all samurai, Mjuin has a gravity that can inadvertently draw other samurai keys to him. This can also works in reverse, leading him to other samurais.
Mujin had a active Trinity.
- Key Holder
- Samurai Soul Blade: Mujin possesses a samurai soul, an orb of energy that - when fused with a Handle Bone from a Holder - can turn into an energy blade stronger than any metal blade.